Welcome to Nextweb
We are very happy that you want to work with us. Our environment is friendly, creative, funny, cooperative, innovative and much more that can match your ambitions and motives.
We have different opinions, as we come from different backgrounds, but we always manage to find the way to the best solution through discussion. Our team has many interests, but we always look for new additions.
Here you can find the job opportunities, so you can come and work with us!
We are looking for an editor, with a good sense of what makes an interesting angle to a story, to juggle all the moving parts of publications. You will plan, coordinate, review and edit content. The successful candidate will be able to decide which ideas should be pursued and which should get dropped in order to meet quality and accuracy standards. The goal is to provide exceptional, informative and engaging content.
- Coordinate online publishing cycle and manage content areas
- Set publication standards and establish goals and expectations
- Suggest stories and generate headline ideas in alignment with targeted audience’s preferences
- Oversee layout (artwork, design, photography) and check content for accuracy and errors
- Proofread, edit and improve stories or pieces
- Cooperate and liaise with designers, photographers, advertising reps, writers, artists etc
- Comply with media law and ethical guidelines
- Meet deadlines and budget requirements
- Proven working experience as an editor
- Strong writing/editing/proofreading skills and an excellent portfolio
- Hands on experience with MS Office, Photoshop or other publishing tools
- Proven familiarity with SEO and social media best practices
- Excellent written skills in Greek and English
- An eye for detail along with critical thinking
- Prioritizing and multitasking
- Degree in Journalism or in related field